Power Poppy: Sweet Pea Hugs

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you have some amazing plans for your up and coming weekend.  For me, it’s the last 2 days of my son’s Spring Break so we’re just chillin’ around the house.

Today I was playing with the new “Sweet Memories” stamp set featuring the delicate Sweet Peas from Power Poppy.

I had fun colouring my blooms and peas with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers. I thought I had used a scrap piece of some watercolor paper but somehow I did not!   Oops!

Here’s a little bit of a close up… I used the fun sentiment from the “Nice Things to Say” stamp set.

Don't forget our monthly challenge "Power & Spark"!  Click the image below for further details...
http://powerpoppy.blogspot.ca/2017/04/grab-that-spark.html

 We’re also having a SALE on right now!!! 


Now make sure you check out some more fun Power Poppy creations from my fellow Bloom Brigaders


Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Power Poppy (Sweet Memories, Nice Things To Say)
Inks: ZIG Clean Color Markers (Pale Pink, Light Pink, Tea Rose, English Lavender, Lilac, Violet, Pale Green, Green Shadow, Light Green, Emerald Green, Yellow Green), Copic Markers (G02), Versafine (Black Onyx), Versamark
Paper: Recollections (110lb White, Black), My Favorite Things (Tranquil Textures 6x6, Homespun Gingham 6x6)
Accessories: Spellbinders (PageMaps – On the Edge, Captivating Squares), Stampendous (Copper Embossing Powder)

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Such a pretty design Ally... those minty greens pair so perfectly with the pinks and purples! Have a fun last few days of Spring Break!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, this card is gorgeous! I love your watercoloring (even if you didn't use watercolor paper...done stuff like that myself...hehe!). But it sure did turn out so beautifully with your great coloring. And what a sweet layout and great DP with the striking black! Hope you enjoy the rest of the Spring Break, my friend! You all deserve it! Hugs! xoxo

 
09 10