Winter Thank Yous

So I’ve had a nice relaxing morning today… “Friends” playing on Netflix and having some fun using my new Catherine Pooler Designs inks.

I have a few thank you’s to send out from Christmas yet. I know… at least I’ll get them out.  Better late then never!

Today I made a single panel and cut it into two pieces to create two simple cards. I used the sweet snowflakes and dots from the “Snowy Sayings”, the stripes from “Yay Stripes” plus the pretty script sentiment from the “Butterfly Notes”.
I used the new CP inks; Fiesta Blue, Lime Rickey & Tiara.  I used them all on Catherine’s 100lb Premium White Cardstock.

If you’re new to the Catherine Pooler Shop, click THIS LINK for a 15% off coupon just from me!


We’re also on Day 2 of the StampNation 6th Birthday Bash.  We’re having an 8 day long party – I sure hope you’ll join us!  We have 8 cool challenges and lots of prizes to give away – all you have to do to win, is play, create and share!  Hope to see you there!

Here's a little sneak peek...

For our StampNation members, all during the bash, if you’re shopping in the CP Shop, you can enter a code for a free gift!  Check the forum for details!

Have a great Thursday everyone!!

~ Ally ~



stamps: Catherine Pooler Designs (Butterfly Notes, Yay Stripes), CAS-ual Fridays Stamps (Snowy Sayings)
cardstock: Catherine Pooler Designs (100lb Premium White Cardstock)
inks: Catherine Pooler Designs (Fiesta Blue, Lime Rickey, Tiara)
tools: EK Success (Corner Rounder)

No comments:

 
09 10