One Crazy Month!

I tell ya… it’s been one CrAZy month for us!  If it was bound to happen, it happened in August!  My 10 year old son flew all by himself to another province; my hubby and I visited Yellowstone National Park for 5 days; I flew home to my native province of Ontario for 4 days to see my 8 week old nephew, sister & Mom and pick up my son; I had abdominal pain and was in hospital for a day and my neighbour had a second heart attack yesterday!  Chaos people!!!

Now… on to the show!

Over at StampNation we have a brand new challenge posted.  This one is all about bubbles this week and the Dream Team had a ball creating with all kinds of different tools; circular stencils, bubble wrap and even soapy inky water!!!  Check out the sneaks for this week…

And it was my turn to provide this week’s sketch for Splitcoaststampers this week (and my friend Gail ended up posting it because I was more than a few hours late! ~ Thank you Gail!!!!) and it was a really simple one… SC555:

This is the card I used to create for it this week!  It’s almost all MFT this week and I love it!  I used the "no-line" colouring technique with my Copic Markers to colour the two little tropical birdies up.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: My Favorite Things (Polynesian Paradise, Penguins in Paradise)
cardstock:  Neenah Solar White Cardstock
patterned paper: My Favorite Things (Dots & Stripes Fresh)
ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Olive Grove, Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand), Copic Markers, Sakura Glaze Pen, Stickles
die: My Favorite Things (Die-namics: Smart Phone

#mfstamps @mftstamps

No comments:

 
09 10