Let’s Get Your Drink On!


It’s the last day of our tour of California over at StampNation!

As part of vacationing, you get an opportunity to check out all of the local food while staying in the area.  One of the most beautiful places of California, which I have had the honour of driving through, is the Napa Valley.  It’s beautiful lush valley produces the most beautiful grapes for world class wines of all kinds.

Now, myself, I am not wine drinker (sorry Cali!) but I do enjoy a nice cool glass lemonade, especially pink lemonade so I chose that drink to inspire my card creation today.  can you guess which card is mine...
Don’t forget to check out the other six cool challenges for our virtual California adventure.  You still have until August 5th to create, share and earn a draw ticket to one of fabulous sponsored prize packages from Ellen Hutson and our mystery sponsor, which Catherine Pooler has revealed it today!  For more details, check this out!

Happy vacationing everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10