Bright Bold Birthday Azaleas

Hello Power Poppy fans!  It’s Friday and time to share another “Peep of the Week” creation!  Would you like to become the newest “Peep of the Week” too?  Check out the Power Poppy Blog and you could be showcased on the Power Poppy Blog too!

With December only days away, it’s considered ‘birthday month’ for my family.  In my immediate family of four, I am the only one NOT born in December!  Yup… crazy right!  A lot of my cousins and my nieces and nephews were born in December too!  It’s just one crazy month.
 
So with that said, I thought I’d share a birthday creation with you today.  This fun and whimsical card was created for my little sister.  She and her hubby live in Ontario so I don’t get to see them that often!

For my card creation, I used the sweetly scented “Azalea” stamp set plus I used the “Happy Birthday” greeting from the “Dynamic Duos: Peonies & Tulips“.



I first die cut the ticket stubs and then stamped my Azaleas using Memento’s “Tuxedo Black” ink.  Then I took a Copic Multiliner 0.5 pen and added some sketched double borders around the ticket shapes to make them stand out a little more.  Here is a close up…

DON’T FORGET about our BLACK FRIDAY SALE happening NOW!

Thanks for stopping in to check out my card today!  Don’t forget TOMORROW is the beginning of our December release and this month, all the images are Digital!!!  So you can instantly grab and create!

Now, check out what my fellow Bloom Brigaders have done today…

Allison Cope – you are here!
Christine Okken
Danielle Kennedy

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Azalea, Dynamic Duos: Peonies & Tulips )
cardstock:  X-Press It Cardstock
die cut shapes: Sizzix (Ticket Strip
ink: Memento, Copic Markers, Coopic Multiliner 0.5, Ranger Distress (Pumice Stone, Wild Honey)
patterned paper:  Graphic45 (French Country)
other:  Sakura Stardust Pen, Maya Road (acetate butterfly), Pretty Pink Posh (sequins).

4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

OH my goodness...really? This is amazing Ally...the artistry and colour is amazing...so whimsical and lovely!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally! This is gorgeous! Yes, your creativity continues to "wow" me, and I love the ticket die and how you've hand drawn the lines! And the beautiful colors are striking with the black! Absolutely love this card, and your little sister is going to LOVE this one! Warm hugs, sweet friend!

Julie Koerber said...

What a gorgeously creative layout Ms. Ally!!! This one is off the charts original in EVERY way!!!

Anonymous said...

You know I love those tickets! :D Very very pretty!

 
09 10