Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I’ve been super busy prepping for an up and coming new class over at StampNation for the past week and I finally got a breather and came up for air.  You guys are going to LOVE this class!  More details to come very soon!

Today is my day to share the latest card sketch over at Splitcoaststampers.  We’re already at sketch #510!  And here it is…

Since Thanksgiving was last weekend here in Canada, I decided to make a card for such occasion.  This card was actually made for my son’s teacher.  It features the digital image called “Prudence” by Mo Manning at Digital Pencil.  I just love Mo’s artwork and knew that Prudence would be perfect for a simple Thanksgiving card.

For my card, I used the “paper tole” technique.  It’s where you fussy cut layers of your image and use a 3D glue to raise all the layers that have been “sculpted” using a ball stylus.  You can see a quick video tutorial on this technique here at Splitcoast.  Here is a end view of my card layers (sorry, this is hard to take photos of!)


I hope you have a fabulous day!  Happy card making!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Digital Pencil (“Prudence” by Mo Manning), Flourishes (Autumn Blessings), Clearly Besotted (Background Builder)
cardstock: X-Press IT Cardstock, Recollections

patterned papers: BasicGrey (Hipster)
die cut shapes:
Spellbinders
ink: 
Copic Markers
tools:  Copic Airbrush
pearls: KaiserCraft
other:  thread.

No comments:

 
09 10