Stand Out!?!

It’s Wednesday and time for another fabulous card sketch at Splitcoaststampers! This week we have a fabulous sketch with lots of cool layers.  You can check it out in the Card Sketch forum here.

Here is my card using Power Poppy’s newest release, “Sassy Succulents”.  I chose to layer all of the cute little cacti in the set to create a focal scene for my card.

Here's a little close up of my flowering cactus.  Not only does he have blooms, but he has glittery blooms!

This is this week's fabulous sketch by Janette: SC492:

Thanks for checking out my card today!  I hope you’ll come and play along with our sketch this week! Hope to see you there!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Sassy Succulents)
cardstock:  Recollections
die cuts:  Spellbinders
patterned papers: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose)
ink: Memento, Copic Markers
ribbon:  Offray
bling:  Doodlebug Designs
white pen:  Sakura
other:  Stickles by Ranger, thread.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this stamp! I ordered it! Can't wait to get it. Great sketch as well. May have to play this one!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so adorable! Dang! What fun!

 
09 10