Get Your Sketch On at StampNation!

Over at StampNation today, the Dream Team are revealing their challenge creations for this week; it’s a sketch challenge!

Here’s a quick sneak peek at all of the amazing card creations this week…

I always love a good sketch and this week’s sketch by Maureen is no exception!  Here is another card I created using her design…


I first created the unique rosy back ground using the gorgeous 3 step stamps, “Painted Flowers” by Altenew.  I used one one ink colour for the blooms and another single ink colour for the leaves.  I first stamped off the ink on to a scrap of paper to achieve the lighter tone of both colours.  A fun technique!
To add a bit of shine, I added some Sakura Glaze pen to the title and some fun sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to my sentiment.

Thank you to Altenew for the opportunity to use your stamps!  I thoroughly enjoyed using them this month.

Hope to see you at StampNation!
http://www.cartville.com/app/?af=1586497


~ Ally ~

Supplies:

stamps: Altenew  (Painted Flowers), Hero Arts (You’re So Kind)
cardstock:  Recollections, Flourishes, Vellum Paper

ink: Memento, Ranger Distress Inks
dies:  Spellbinders

sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh (Tangerine, Sparkling Clear)
glaze pen:  Sakura.

No comments:

 
09 10