Colour Washing 101 at StampNation!

Howdy all!  Today I’m having fun over at StampNation for the newest challenge as one of the Dream Team.

This week’s challenge is all about the “Colour Washing” technique.  Here’s a quick peek of all of our Dream Team challenge cards for you being showcased over at SN…

I also created a card to share with you here on my blog.  This card too, incorporates the fun and EASY technique of “colour washing”.  If you are not familiar with this technique, you can check out Catherine’s video here if you are a StampNation member!


I used our challenge technique to create the paper for my fussy cut flowers from the beautiful stamp set “Hennah Elements” by Altenew.

Here’s a close up of my flowers and also the fun clear glittery embossing on my black back ground…

Come out and join in the fun at StampNation!  You won’t regret it!

Hope to see you there!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Altenew (Hennah Elements)
cardstock:  Bazzill, Recollections

die cuts: Spellbinders (PageMaps)
embossing powder: Stampendous!
ink: Memento, Stampin’Up!, Versamark
gems:  Doodlebug Designs
pen: Sakura.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous technique and card Ally! So happy you have joined Stampnation!

 
09 10