Timeless Tuesday ~ Go Green!

Hello everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  Welcome to another fabulous "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" with Flourishes.  With St. Patrick's Day just days away, our hostess Deborah Anton thought that creating a card or project using the colour green (FTTC211) would be perfect for this week's challenge.  And I agree!!  Here's my green creation for our challenge this week...

 An Irish Blessing
A began by creating my card base using Flourishes Classic Ivory Cardstock.  I die cut a variety of different shapes for layering too.  

I then stamped the gorgeous Oxalis bouquet from the "Irish Blessings" stamp collection onto the same cardstock using Memento "Black Tuxedo" ink.  I backed my ornate lacy circle die cut using some beautiful "Primrose" ribbon from the "Sunflower" Color Made Easy collection.


I coloured my stamped image using the following Copic Collections
YG01, YG11, YG13, YG13, YG93, W-1 & W-2

I even decorated the inside of my card.  I stamped a variety of the clover images from the "Irish Blessings" stamp collection again.  I used the vibrant Memento ink, "Bamboo Leaves".  Even the inside greeting is from the fabulous "Irish Blessings" stamp set.



Thanks for joining me today. Come along and play with us this week!  Let's see a little GREEN on your cards and projects this week.  Link up your creations to the Flourishes blog for a chance at winning a little guilt free shopping!

Now, take a gander at what my fellow Timeless Tuesday designers have created for this week's challenge…
You can find all the challenge details at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC211.
 
~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps:  Flourishes (Irish Blessing)
cardstock:   Flourishes Classic Ivory
patterned papers:  Farm House Paper Company, Simple Stories
die cut shapes:  Spellbinders
ink: Memento, Ranger
ribbon:Flourishes
tools: EK Success corner rounder
pearls: KaiserCraft
other: thread.

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty!...inside and out!

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful Allison! I love the white within all the green in the bouquet and your layout. That ribbon layer is awesome!

ChristineCreations said...

Beautifully framed out Ally...I have this set out and hopefully will be able to use if before Tuesday! :)

Broni said...

This is gorgeous, Ally! I love the Oxalis, how you used the ribbon, and the inside too!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Allison, love your layers!!~

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous work, inside AND out!

dpkennedy said...

I love the coloring on your shamrocks! The finished inside is wonderful too!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Alison!! Loving all layers! Beautiful design as always!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I'm not sure I've seen the Irish blessings set before. I love it.

 
09 10