Timeless Tuesday ~ I'm Seeing Red!

Hello everyone!  Hope your week is going well!  It's that time of week again... time for another amazing Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes!

This week our challenge comes from the super talented Denise Marzec!  Denise is challenging us today to create a project with the colour red (FTTC208).  See... super easy!!

Red Bouquet
 

I began my card this week by first loading up my Flourishes Winter Bouquet SVG File for my digital die cutting machine.  I cut the largest file using Flourishes Classic White Cardstock.  Then I stamped the large bouquet image using Memento "Black Tuxedo" ink into my die cut.

I coloured my image using a variety of the Flourishes Copic Collection sets:

I mounted my pretty bouquet onto of the Flourishes Tailor-made Die, Perfectly Pierced Classic Frames.  I used a bit of Ranger "Fired Brick" Distress Ink to highlight the embossing left by the die.

I finished off the front panel of my card with some Flourishes 'Color Made Easy' "Poppy" cardstock, some "Basque Red" seam binding ribbon, some fun patterned paper and some cool die cuts.

I wanted to incorporate the outside of my card to the inside of my card so I used a few of the same elements of my card front on the inside.


I used the simple greeting of "Congratulations!" from the "Sentimental Favorites" stamp set to finish off the inside.


Come along and play with us this week!  Let's see a little RED on your cards and projects.  Link up your creations to the Flourishes blog for a chance at winning a little guilt free shopping!

Now, take a peek at what my fellow Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today's challenge… 
You can find all the challenge details at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC208.


Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Winter Blossoms, Sentimental Favorites
cardstock: Flourishes (Classic White, Poppy)
patterned papers: Simple Stories
inks: Memento, Copic, Ranger 
embossing folder: Cuttlebug
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
digital cut files: Flourishes
ribbon: Flourishes
gems: KaiserCraft
 Photobucket

12 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow! That is one stunning bouquet of flowers, so vibrant and it just pops with colour - LOVE how you used red this week, Allison!

Tricia T said...

So pretty, Ally! I like the pop of red against the white, and the way you decorated the inside. Will the challenge be up on the Flourishes blog soon?

Tricia

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful!! LOVE all the deep red and just a pop of purple! You rocked it for sure!

Helen said...

This is just lovely, Ally! This stamp set is on my wish list and your beautiful creation has just moved it to the top!!

Unknown said...

Super gorgeous Ally!! Beautiful coloring and I love the colors you used for the flower!

Becky said...

OH My, this is stunning.

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Allison, love your coloring!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY Ally!!~

Broni said...

Oh wow! WOW!! This is gorgeous! Love that red chevron paper, and the way you colored the flowers with the bold red and the softer secondary colors is just perfect! I also love how you used the white-on-white border both outside and inside the card!!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous coloring, Ally! Love this card!

Patricia said...

marvellous card Allisson. thank you very much for the comment on my blog...

Marlena M. said...

I love the look of that pierced die, Ally! Gorgeous colors and design~

 
09 10