Timeless Tuesday ~ Treat Time!

Howdy everyone!  Welcome to another fabulous Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes.  This week's challenge, FTTC190, is brought you by the lovely Broni!  Broni wants us to create a card or project with a a treat as our focus.

So for this week I decided to make not just one treat box but TWO!

Treat Box with a View
 

I began by building my mini box (2 3/4 high, 1 1/4 width, 1 1/4 depth).  I decorated it with BasicGrey "Aspen Frost" 6x6 papers.  To cover my window, I used Flourishes Clear Cover Cardstock.  This will allow me to fill the box and for my recipient to see what the box contains.

My images include stamps from the "Sweets of the Season" stamp collection and the retired stamp set, "A Gift For You".

My little treat box even has a little pull out tag!  I used Memento "Rich Cocoa" ink for all my stamping and Ranger's "Walnut Stain" Distress Ink for all of my distressed edges.

And for my next treat box... do any of you Canadian's see a resemble to a box from one of your favourite coffee and donut places?!?  Yup... it's a miniature Timbit box from Tim Horton's!  This box is only 3 3/4 x 2 x 3 3/4! It would probably only hold 2 Timbits™!  LOL!  I designed and cut it out on my Klic N'Kut machine.

I took my little box and decorated it again with some BasicGrey "Aspen Frost" 6x6 papers and stamped images from the "Sweets of the Season" stamp set.

Got Sweets?

Here it is open to be filled some yummy treats for the holiday season!





I used the following Copic Collections in both my box creations today...


 

Take a peek at what my fellow Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today…   
You can find all the challenge details at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC190.

Check out the new Flourishes 123 Create Kit - it's called "Voila"!


*****
DON'T FORGET... to check out the Flourishes blog tomorrow at 12 noon PST.  We begin our Noon Time Challenges in honour of release week!  Yippee!  Come and play along with us.
*****


Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Sweets of the Season, A Gift For You)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White, Flourishes Clear Cover Cardstock, Bazzill
patterned papers:  BasicGrey (Aspen Frost)
die cut shapes:  Spellbinders
inks:  Memento, Copic, Ranger
tools: Klic N'Kut machine
 Photobucket

22 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Ally, these are SOOOOOOO CUTE! I see a CASE coming on and fast - I love, love, love the way you were able to tuck the tag to the top of the box - ingenious!

ChristineCreations said...

You are amazing! These are awesome projects! I love the whimsical papers...and it cracks me up that you used a mini Tim Bit box! Too Canadian! :)

Greta said...

Oh my goodness! I'm in awe of your creativity here--love your projects! The pull out tag with the box is just ingenious! Love how these let the beautiful papers show--not overly "cluttered" as some things look to me.

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! Love how you've decorated the box!

Anonymous said...

Totally stinkin' cute!!! Both treat boxes are awesome Allison! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Super fabulous gift boxes, Ally!!! Making the window for the box is such a neat idea! Thank you for the inspiration.

Belinda said...

This is so cute!!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Fabulous treat boxes Allison! Love them, thanks for the inspiration.

Sue D said...

Very cute treat boxes--I like the pull out tag on the first one.

Colleen said...

Ally,
These are AMAZING! Love all the papers and the way they work so well. The tag is over the top.

Diane said...

Super cute idea....love your blog!!

HappyCrafter said...

These are both super cut gifts, but my fav is the first one, I like the incorporation of the book mark in to it.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super cute ideas, Ally!

Laurie in MN said...

Very creative. You have patience.

Betty Benton said...

Your treat boxes are adorable! With added treats, you just can't go wrong!!!

Heather said...

These are so sweet! Love that first box with the shaped cutout window and the added bookmark. Such a great idea.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so PRETTY Ally!!~

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute! I like the idea of the bookmark with the box. Very clever!

dpkennedy said...

OOh! I love your boxes! The window box is fantastic!! Creative and awesome!

Amanda said...

Ally, you have created the cutest and best treat box ever!Everything looks fantastic as always!! Keep up the wonderful creations :)

~ Amanda :)

Ravengirl said...

What great little boxes you have created!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, what a seriously AWESOME looking project, Ally. Couldn't be any cuter!

 
09 10