Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #31


It's Friday!! It's time for another fabulous Playing in Paradise challenge over at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

This week's challenge comes from the lovely Nancy! This week's challenge is all about FLOWERS!

Here's the card created featuring flowers...

Daisies
Here's how I achieved the look of my card...

First I cut a piece of canvas paper out and slathered a thin layer of moulding paste across the bottom.
Then I took this pretty daisy stamp from My Favorite Things stamp set called "Flower Silhouette" and pressed into the wet moulding paste.

Then I took a variety of shimmery mists and added them all over my dry paste back ground. I used the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist mist colours: "Apple", "English Ivy", "Iridescent Gold", "Turquoise Blue" and "Electric Blue".

For my final step, I used some shimmery watercolour paints and added some white over the daisies petals, some soft orange over the flower centers and some green on the flower stems.

I added a quick verse from the same daisy stamp set by MFT to the front using some black tuxedo Memento ink. It reads;

A real friend is not one
who only entertains you
but one who cares about you,
one who will be there when you cry.

Try this technique sometime... it's a BLAST!

Come and check out what my fellow Challenge Team members have created with this week's challenge:

Check out the Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings blog for this week's prize!

How to Play:
  • You have until noon MST on Thursday, September 8th to link your entries for this challenge below.
  • Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link HERE. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC31 so we can find you!
  • Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.
Good luck!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Merlie said...

Love this one, Ally! Been having issues with google and just finally able to leave you some lovin'

 
09 10