Copy Cat Challenge!

It's the second day of the Flourishes July reveal and so the second challenge is up. This challenge is a Copy Cat challenge:

All you need to do to enter is look at our blog roll on the right hand side here and check out ANY one of our designers from any team — our Design Team, our Friends of Flourishes team, or our Bring Back Beautiful team. Surf around our team link list and choose a card they created and CASE it — you know what CASE means, right? It means Copy And Steal Everything. Be inspired by one of our designer’s layouts and create a “Copy Cat!”

I browsed quite a few beautiful Flourishes designer blogs and came across this gorgeous card in Cindy Coutts blog, here. So this is the card I chose to "CASE" for today's challenge!
Here's my take on Cindy's card:

A Happy Hello

supplies: stamps, Flourishes; patterned papers, Cosmo Cricket, Prima; cardstock, Gina K. Designs, Bazzill; pearls, KaiserCraft; gem flower, Jesse James; inks, Ranger, Memento, Copic; other, twine, ribbons.

Here's a close up my peaches. I coloured them with Copics.

Here's a close up of the ribbon, twine and pearl detail...

Happy Thursday! I'm off to work sadly this afternoon but I hope you're enjoying your summer afternoon!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Dawn B. said...

These are so pretty Allison. I love the coloring on your peaches. Thanks so much for joining us at Flourishes.

ChristineCreations said...

So soft and yummy looking Allison! The details are so pretty, especially the ribbon twine and pearls!

Unknown said...

Allison, this is soooo pretty! I love the soft colors and your beautiful coloring! Fabulous trimming job too.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, you did a beautiful job! I just love your soft, natural colors as a background for the peaches. Cindy's card is a great layout to CASE!

Beeceecreativity said...

hi.. amazing work.. and fab friend.
I have a blog award to share with you.. be sure to pick it up.
http://beeceecreativity.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-award.html
Take care (thinking of you) hugs Bev

Ravengirl said...

Beautiful! I love the subtle blush on your peaches and your darling little embellishment cluster!

 
09 10