Limey Orchids

It's my turn to the host the prompt over at Creative Prompts 4U this week so I chose to do a simple colour challenge...

I chose to brighten the colours up and add a neutral colour of brown to the mix and this is what I created...

Limey Orchids

supplies: stamps, Flourishes; patterned papers, Prima Marketing; brads, Making Memories; cardstock, Bazzill; shape die cuts, Spellbinder's; ink, Memento, Copic; other, thread.

I combined my card with the Card Patterns sketch #113 this week. Click the image to go to the blog.


Here's a close up my orchid. It's actually paper pieced...


I hope you'll come and check out what my fellow Creative Crew did with my colour challenge this week... click here!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Ally, this is stunning! Love how you colored, cut out, and layered the beautiful Flourishes Flowers! Beautifully done!

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous Ally! Love those flowers! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns!

 
09 10