Happy Easter!


This week the myStamp BOX design team got together and challenged each other to use PASTEL COLOURS on a project.

For my contribution, I chose to make an Easter themed card seeing that its Easter Weekend!

Easter Greetings

To create my card I first stamped 4 ovals from the Back to Basics stamp set. I used a pretty Spellbinder shape in the center of the card and used my Easter Greeting stamp from the Straightforward set.

To create the 2 pieces of checkerboard back ground paper, I used the checkerboard stamp from the new Graphic Borders set.

Here's a peek of the inside of my easel card...

Come on over and check out the rest of my fellow mSB team member creations here!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend! I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you!
Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10