Up, Up and Away!

Happy Monday everyone!

Today over at the myStamp BOX blog the team has put together a little showcase of fun stamped projects just for you!

Here's my little card....

Hot Air Balloon Wishes

supplies: stamps, mystamp BOX; patterned papers, BasicGrey; clear embossing powder, Stampendous!; inks, Ranger, Stampin' Up!; cardstock, Bazzill; die cut shapes, Spellbinders; edge punch, EK Success.

I used the Birthday Balloons stamp set and double stamped each balloon and cutting different pieces from them to get the different colours. My greeting is from the small box set, Lines of Life.

I also used the Wishing You Sunshine set to stamp and clear emboss my clouds. I used my sponging tool and blended two shades of blue into the clouds to create the sky.


Come and check out what my fellow mSB Designers have created this month... click HERE!

Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10