Challenge #54: Paint My Room!

It's my week over on the Creative Prompts 4U blog this week. This week I chose a photo of the most beautiful room. I mean... I could totally live in this room... warm greys and browns, cream and a lush green colour palette.

For this week's inspiration, I completely stole the colour palette to use on my creation and this is what I came up with...

Thinking of You With Sympathy


supplies: cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; stamps, Papertrey Ink; ribbon, Kaisercraft; inks, Tsukenko, Ranger, Stampin' Up!; other, thread.

I used a variety of my Papertrey Ink stamps and created the mini dotted grey panel and also the floral green panel.


I hope you'll play along with us this week and I hope you take some inspiration from this week's photo just like my fellow Creative Crew did... here!

Photobucket

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Great inspiration Ally and a beautiful card.
Hugs xx

curlyqmosaics said...

Fantastic card! It mimics the photo of the bedroom perfectly. Wonderful!

Tigriswillreign said...

I see another PTI fan! ;) Love the colors on this card and how you combined Turning a New Leaf and In Bloom!
I also love the stitching on the double-ended banner... Will have to try this!

 
09 10