Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

I was browsing over at the 2Peas site last month and noticed that they were holding a fun Imaginisce product challenge. So I gathered up some of my new Imaginisce papers and created this fun card caddy and card using their cute little fall line. Well I submitted it and literally forgot about it.

I received a email today indicating that I was chosen as one of the 5 winners of their contest! How cool is that!

Here's the set I created...


Apparently an Imaginisce prize package is on its way! I'm SO excited!!!!! Yippee!

Photobucket

4 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

oh, Congrats on your win! Enjoy.

{Sarah} said...

Woohoo!!!! Congrats girlie!!

Unknown said...

how exciting - congrats Ally

Unknown said...

How exciting for you!
-Cher

 
09 10