Get Your Combo On!

This week at Creative Prompts 4U we have a combination challenge week. This week the team has posted four challenges to combine into one:

Ally - use 3 photos
Wendy - use glitter
Sue - include at least one handmade embellishment
Debbi - include journaling (more than names and dates)

This is what I came up with for our combination prompt:

Horses

supplies: patterned papers, Bo Bunny; punches, Fiskars, Martha Stewart; Stickles, Ranger; photo hangers, Stampin' Up!; twine, The Twinery; tools, Klic N'Kut machine; ticket die cut, Tim Holtz, Sizzix; brad, BasicGrey; pin, My Little Bit of Whimsy; other, tread, string.

For my homemade embellishment, I made simple stars that I inked and wrapped with twine.

I built a little cluster of fun leaves, twine and string!


I hope you'll join the Creative Crew for this prompt! We're giving away a fabulous kit from the Paper Poppy Kit Co.. Good luck!
Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10