So Berry Sweet!

I am in love with all my Flourishes stamps so I wanted to make a point to play along with their Timeless Tuesday challenge this week;

Cindy is giving us a fruit inspired challenge.
You can actually create a card with fruit images, use fruity colors,
or be inspired by the shape of fruits.


So I grabbed one of my newest Flourishes stamp sets, Strawberries and created this card...

Cherish Today

supplies: stamps, Flourishes; patterned paper, Graphic45, October Afternoon; cardstock, Bazzill; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; inks, Memento, Copic, Ranger; glitter, PK Glitz; white pen, Ranger; other, thread, ribbon, Glossy Accents.

I hope you have a fabulous long week! Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends and family!

Photobucket

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Wow! This is truly a stunning card Ally - those strawberries look good enough to eat.
Sue xx

Bootybella Designs Inc. said...

Beeeee-utiful card Ally!!! Haven't been to your blog in some time and am in awe with all your great work! Cheers & thanks for sharing!!

Pryn said...

GORGEOUS card Ally!!! They certainly are beautiful stamps!!!

 
09 10