Let's Plant a Garden

Today on the myStampBOX blog, the entire mSB Team is showing off some fun creations using our myStampBOX stamps! You can see the blog post here.

My card is a fun one... a garden with a fun tag!

Miss You

supplies: stamps, myStampBOX (Funky Flowers, Small Greetings - Small Box); patterned paper, Funtape, Kiki Art; cardstock, Bazzill; pearls, Kaisercraft; embossing powder, Hero Arts; ink, Versamark; corner punch, We R Memory Keepers; die cut shapes, Spellbinder's; other, ribbon.

I first cut out my window using a Spellbinder's scalloped rectangle die. I then created a fun envelope out of a piece of vellum. I used Versamark ink and created my garden scene (using my Funky Flowers stamp set) and then added my white embossing powder to make it bright and bold.

I created a fun tag using some bold and bright Kiki Art papers (Hot Air Balloons). I stamped my simple greeting using my myStampBOX Small Greetings - Small Box.

I used the cut out shape from my window as a spot for journaling on the back of my tag. The fun mini swirls are another fun Kiki Art product called Funtape. This stuff goes on so smooth and so easily!!!

Make sure you mosey on over to the myStampBOX blog and check out all the other fellow mSB team creations today!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10