It's Sketchy Saturday!


Yup! It's that time at WeScrap... Sketchy Saturdays! Every Saturday the iTeam gals of WeScrap create a new sketch and a new example.

This week, it was my turn to create a sketch...
I chose to design a fun 4 photo sketch with lots of layers and lots of space for journaling.

Here's what I created with my own sketch... (I rotated the sketch to get my overall design)

Boys Toys

supplies: stamp, myStampBOX; patterned papers, die cuts, My Mind's Eye; adhesive lace, BasicGrey; cardstock, Bazzill, Couture Cardstock; ink, Memento; silver pearls, Basic Grey; tools, Klic N'Kut machine; other, thread.

I used one of the fun stamps from the "Bold Blocks" stamp set from myStampBOX. I just love this versatile set!
I added some fun silver pearls from BasicGrey to look like fasteners within my die cut gears. I designed and cut the overlapping gears using my Klic N'Kut machine.

I also used my Klic N'Kut to design and cut out my simple title. It's so much easier to work with a title that's completely one piece of cardstock rather than 8 separate pieces!

I hope you'll join us at WeScrap in the Sketchy Saturday's forum here and come and create with my sketch!

Happy Scrappy Saturday everyone!

Photobucket

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Love this LO Ally! I really relate to it - having two boys (OH and DS.LOL).
Sue xx

 
09 10