Butterflies... Clearly Speaking!

It's Thursday! So it's time for another Creative Prompts 4U challenge!

This week Nicole and I decided to use a combined challenge. Nicole picked THIS beautiful piece of artwork and I chose to ask for something clear on your creation. See the actual challenge here.

Here is what I created using both of our creative prompts this week...

Dream

My background is completed made with Glimmer Mist, paint and stamps. I used my large 12x12 Fancy Pants stamps for the large and small flourished and the small butterfly. The 2 large butterflies and the words are all stamps from Gina K. Designs; Take Flight. I also used a Hero Arts script stamp and some fun new Teresa Collins, Shimmerz Paint colours.


Here's a close up of my little clear butterfly in the corner. It's held on with a Copic coloured staple.

This month we are giving away a $25 dollar gift certificate to myStampBOX! I hope you'll come and join us!

supplies: cardstock, Bazzill; stamps, Hero Arts, Gina K. Designs, Fancy Pants; inks, Copic, Ranger; paint, Shimmerz; mist, Tattered Angels; clear butterflies, Heidi Swapp; mica flakes, Melissa Frances; other, Glossy Accents by Ranger, thread, staples.
Photobucket

4 comments:

SusieJ said...

A fabulous LO Ally! Love the background you've created and what great photos.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Ally, This layout is just stunning. You really have such an artistic eye. Gorgeous!

Vanessa said...

Your layout is just amazing!!
Love the butterfly's & well..everything!!!

Allison Rankin said...

This is just so pretty...love the color palette and white space here!

 
09 10