Witches, Cats, Dogs and Santa Claus!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I made this cute card using a digital stamp by Mo Manning of Digital Pencil Too! I just love Maurie's illustrations!

Witch's Walk

supplies: digital stamp, Mo Manning of Digital Pencil Too; cardstock, Bazzill; ink, Copic; fleur de lis die cut, Spellbinder's; glitter, Martha Stewart; gems, Kaisercraft; glitter paper, Petaloo; misc. thread, ribbon.

And for this week at Let's Capture These Sketches, Darlene drew a fabulous card sketch for us to use this week with our sponsor's, my Stamp BOX stamps! You can see Darlene's card sketch here. And here's what I did with it:

Ho ho ho!

supplies: Santa and sentiment stamp, myStamp BOX (Ho ho ho set); patterned paper, Cosmo Cricket; glitter paper, Doodlebug; cardstock, Bazzill; ink, Memento, Copic; glitter, Stickles by Ranger; edge punch, Martha Stewart; rectangle shapes & snowflake die cut, Spellbinder's; 3D Liquid Applique, Marvy; brad, Making Memories; other, thread.

My little Santa fellow, a stamp from myStamp BOX called "Ho ho ho", actually does cartwheels across the card! So cute! I'm actually going to teach this card at my local community center next month in a card class there. I know the girls are going to love it!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Beeceecreativity said...

THESE TWO CARDS ARE ADOREABLE.. GREAT DETAILING AND COLOUR.

{Sarah} said...

Soooo cute Ally! Love how these cards are fun but fancy!

Jess said...

adorable Ally! cartwheels across the card...omgosh that is adorable!

Mary said...

Cute cards!

Happy Halloween!

Hugs
Mary

Jacquelin said...

Oh my - these are just way too cute!!! Great job, as usual!!!

Kim Sonksen said...

Love those cards. Especially the cutie Santa

 
09 10