Creative Pandemonium [62]

For this week's Creative Pandemonium challenge Janelle had the following list of items to use on our creation this week:
  • use TWO tags
  • use only ONE photo
  • use TWO colours of cardstock
Here is the layout I made using our challenge list this week:

I Spy

supplies: patterned papers, label and tags, Pink Paislee; cardstock, Bazzill; letters, Chatterbox; tag die cut, Spellbinder's; button, BasicGrey; twine, Stampin' Up!; pen, Sharpie; other, thread, ribbon.

Make sure you check out all the other designs by my fellow CP designers, here.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jacquelin said...

I just love this layout - I love the Pink Paislee line you used - and everything is put together perfectly!!!

melody said...

girl..i love this! what a wonderful design..and as always..your lil guy is such a darlin..love his pics!

Jess said...

he is such a super cutie Ally! love that layout..really outstanding!

Victoria said...

I ADORE this page!

 
09 10