Guest Designer at LCOM

This week Tina was our sketch artist at Let's Capture Our Memories and here's the sketch she posted for us to use.

Here's my version of Tina's sketch.... a page about my hubby and I on a special lunch date together last week.

Lunch Date

supplies: paper, Sandylion, My Mind's Eye; stamps, Gelatins; flowers & leaves & bling flourish, Prima; gems, Hero Arts; calendar card, Jenni Bowlin; journaling page & staples, Making Memories; ink, Memento, Copic; alphabet stickers, Jillibean Soup; other, thread, ric rak.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog! i totally appreciate it! :)

i'll be sure to check the announcement for what's going on... :) how do you guys pick your design team? how many girls are you looking to design for you? ...and do you accept US applicants? :)

hehe... yup, i know... so many questions. lol.

hugs,
sarah.

Angie Blom said...

wonderful layout. I love the photo's and all the details.

Jess said...

gorgeous gorgeous layout Ally! great pics!

Victoria said...

So pretty! I've been there several times...love it!

 
09 10