Cake and Candles

It was my day on the myStamp BOX blog to share something fun this past week! So I chose to create and showcase some fun birthday cards.

Here's one fun card I created....


To see the remaining 3 cards I created click here.

June Blog Candy BONUS...
Go and take a peek at my 4 birthday cards and leave me a comment on the myStamp BOX blog entry telling me which birthday card is your favourite and then come back to this post and tell me one item you got for your last birthday. You will earn TWO more ballots towards a FREE set of stamps! See here for details. Good luck!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like how you did the Frosted Birthday Cake card. It looks yummy!
I'll play along...Last year I was a Bad Girl kit subber. My mother bought me four of the add on kits and the project kit. I had a nice huge box of scrappy goodies!

Heidi Brand said...

What a cute card!

Anonymous said...

I'll play, too - last year I got a pedicure gift certificate for my B-day - and I| just used it last week!!

connie said...

I left you a comment! I got a $40 gift certicate to Hobby Lobby and used it on 50% scrapbooking supplies so it was really worth $80!

Victoria said...

Gorgeous cards - I left you a comment :)
For my bday last year I got spoiled with a BIA machine. I adoooore it!

 
09 10