Tutorial Today and a Designer Call!

Today on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog, I have a fun tutorial on how to make some easy peasy ribbon and fabric flowers.

Here's a sneak of my card.....


Why not check it out here!

I also have some fun tips up on the Creative Crafts and Stickers Blog today too! Check those out here. Don't forget to check out the CCAS blog! You can win our monthly prize just by submitting a tip, a page based on one of our sketches, a creation using our word of the week or even by creating something using one of our FREE fonts! Hope you'll play along with Tara and I! Good luck!

A Page in Time Scrapbooking is having a call for designers! Yup... we need three... yes THREE designers! For details see the call information here. Good luck! You would love working with these amazingly talented ladies!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Nicole Nowosad said...

Love those fabric/ribbon flowers! I gave them a go last night!!

 
09 10