Sneaks for myStamp BOX Reveal!

I'm home safe and sound from Ontario. I had a ball at ScrapFest last weekend and got to meet some wonderful people including some of YOU, my readers!

Tomorrow's my day on the myStamp BOX blog and so I thought I'd show you some sneak peeks of what is to come tomorrow!


Stay tuned for the full reveal tomorrow on the myStamp BOX blog!

Don't forget about my BLOG CANDY giveaway for April! By commenting throughout all the posts for April on the blog, you get a ballot for each comment to win a FREE stamp set of your choice from myStamp BOX (valued at $19.99 CAN or less)!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Veronica said...

Welcome Home! Can't wait to see what the full projects look like tomorrow. Thanks for the fun preview.

Jess said...

i cannot wait to see the whole thing...love the peeks!

mica said...

Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Heather said...

The sneek peaks look fabulous by themselves!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the full reveal!!!!

Glad you made it safely home from Scrapfest and you had a good time :) I was there too, but was so busy working and stuff that I didn't get a chance to talk to you. The time leading up to Scrapfest was so busy that I need to get caught up on all of your fabulous posts.

Thanks for the wonderful goodies you sent me!!!!! I will certainly put them to good use :)

Heather H.

Kim Dellow said...

You are such a tease :) Kim

TanyaW said...

Welcome home!! I can't wait to check out Scrapfest in the next year or so.

 
09 10