I'm Off....

I'm off to ScrapFest and to visit our families in Ontario today! Spencer and I are leaving Calgary early this morning. That should be an interesting flight... me and a 3.5 year old! Usually my hubby is great big help when we travel but he has to stay at home and work so it's just the two of us going for a visit.

For the next 6 days, I'll be posting a wide variety of cards and some techniques as to how I did each of them.

For today's card, I created this one last week for a challenge at one of my old stomping ground, Scrapperie. They're having a Snail Mail Soiree this month and have posted a new card challenge every day for the month of April.

This card was made for the challenge using a butterfly.

Oh Beautiful Butterfly

supplies: patterned paper, ribbon, pink flower: We R Memory Keepers; stamps: Stampin' Up!, BasicGrey; cardstock: Bazzill; ink: Versamark; edge punch: EK Success; embossing: Cuttlebug; white flower: Prima; brad: Making Memories; other: embossing powder, vellum, thread.

I used white embossing powder and my pretty Stampin' Up! floral image stamp to create the black back ground.

Don't forget that I'm giving away a FREE set of myStamp BOX stamps for the month of April. For details see THIS post! Good luck!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jess said...

wow ally this card is beautiful! hope you have a safe flight and fun trip!

Stacied.in.ks said...

What an adorable card ally. Love the edge punch and the embossed background paper.

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Enjoy your trip.

mica said...

What a pretty card! Have fun in Ontario!

TanyaW said...

I love the butterfly card!! That stamp set is so versatile!! I need it!

TanyaW Moose JAw, SK

Heidi Brand said...

Still waiting to hear back from you about getting together.

 
09 10