Sweet Pea Scraps - October Reveal

With traveling and not having my essential tools this month, I didn't have a chance to scrap until just this week. And this week's projects were all about Sweet Pea Scraps and their glorious October kit...

Here are the creations I made using the kit this month....

Farm Fresh (2 pager)

Last Ride:


'Lil Pumpkin: (2 pager)



Just My Size: (also made for this past weeks Random Chaos challenge)

Take a moment and check out the designer's gallery at Sweet Pea Scraps this month for the other design team members creations... here.

Sweet Pea Scraps is also looking for new design team members. For more details, please check there blog here.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Laura Gilhuly said...

Awesome creations...your talent never ceases to amaze me!

SmilynStef said...

Gorgeous creations ... I think the 'Last Ride' is my favorite ... love how you incorporated the vertial swirly element ... it really draws your eye into the design.

Greta Adams said...

awesome stuff girl.... and those pics are toooo cute!!

mica said...

How's unpacking going? Without essentials, you still managed to create beautiful pages. Love them all.

melody said...

fabulous work chickie! as always..wuv your style! and those pics are so adorable! awesome work

 
09 10