Scenic Route RULES!!!!

With permission from Kim at the Scrapping Bug, we were allowed to submit our work to the August Scenic Route monthly contest.

I was lucky enough to receive an email from Scenic Route yesterday to say that they had chosen my "Shop Rules" layout for their contest! Wow! I was completely shocked and truly honoured!!!


You can see the page on their site here. So cool!!!!!!!!!!

Another one of the Bug girls also got chosen... Ann Costen. Check out her sweet page here.

Thanks for allowing me to share my news!!!! Make sure to check out their September contest on the SR site here.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats the layout is awesome!

Colleen said...

A huge Congrats Ally! Very exciting and love the layout!

Carolyn King said...

Wow...wonderful page and congrats on your news!!! Awesome!

Heidi Brand said...

Congrats Ally! What a cute page. Love the mismatched boots. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

congrats! the layout is adorable

 
09 10