On-Line Crop & don't forget about the Blog Candy Contest!

We're having an on-line crop this weekend at The Scrapping Bug....

Come and join us for the "Last Minute July Crop"!

Starts: Friday July 11
Challenges: Posted Friday and a few on Saturday.
Due Date: Monday July 14th at 111:59pm PST (2:59pm EST Tuesday).

Come and join in the fun!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't had a chance to check out, I have some Blog Candy up for grabs... DUE DATE: Friday July 18th!

Check out the BLOG CANDY details HERE!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Regan said...

dude..i'm totally confused first it was the 18th now its the 14th?? Anyhoodle- I've got my layout done so I should just post the darng thing anyways!!

Jscraps4u said...

Cool...another crop, I'll have to check it out...And...you are tagged!

Anne Marie said...

Hey Ally!!! Not sure about the crop going away this weekend now. But I sent in my LO hope you got it! Have a fun weekend!

 
09 10